Lovely Family// Clique Kit DT



Hello my scrapbook friends! How is everyone doing this month.  I am so thankful I was able to scrap before Hurricane Irma hit me here in Florida. It has been a stressful week and lack of power for three days.  I will never take for granted having power again. I am 29 weeks pregnant and it was difficult but I managed to stay strong.  I am using the Sundance September 2017 for this layout featuring the Creekside collection by American Crafts.


I started off with this gorgeous patterned paper named Gathering Flowers.  I did not want to cover too much of this paper up, nor did i want to fuzzy cut it out.  My next best idea was to cut out a large word and mat it white for the contrast.  My title became 'Family' a free cut file from Paper Issues.


I added some coral, beige and yellow mists along the center of my white card stock using the packaging technique.  These colors are enhanced due to my patterned paper.  


I scrapped a photo of my family during my brother in laws surprise birthday party.  I printed it in black and white to not compete with the layout.


I ripped the paper above the flower design and the rest stayed white to balance the layout.   I added a few flower outline cut files for added embellishments and used the puffy stickers and tiny word stickers that were available in the kit.


Love the way this layout turned out.  Below is my process video to see it come together.




0 comments:

Post a Comment