Electric Love Pocket Page// Clique Kits DT


Hello Scrappy Peeps!  I am still playing with my August 2017 Malibu Scrapbooking Clique Kit.  It features the Summer Lights collection by Pink Paislee.  Todays grouping of pictures is a family gathering for my MIL birthday and my good scrappy friend Katty also stopped by.  


Is there other scrappers like me who keep a 12x12 scrapbook album going as well as a pocket page album?  I always scrap a 12x12 for the best photo and then print the rest of the day or event for my pocket page album.  I currently am using a Studio Calico 9x12 album that has 2016 and 2017 together since I seemed to have slipped in keeping up with the photo pages.  


I live in Florida and I love taking the occasional photo of all the amazing palm trees that grow here. I managed to capture a good one and printed it for this spread.


I took a few photos with my doxies before we left and I could have printed one of the perfect ones, but I thought why not print the spontaneous one where Kobe licked me perfectly and Miguel caught the moment of my eyes closed and in the moment with my little man.  lol


The elements for this spread are from the cut apart page and the 6x12 sticker collection.  I am in love with the holographic features in this kit and love the summer vibe. 


If I could hoard the rest of this kit I shall or I may kill the kit as we say.  Happy Scrapping ladies.

0 comments:

Post a Comment