Smile// National Scrapbook Day

Hello fellow scrapbook friends!!  I am so excited for National Scrapbook Day.  Its a holiday for our amazing community.  I love all the challenges during todays CROP.  They are so much fun and so creative.  For my challenge in the Crop, I wanted everyone to use florals.  Florals are my favorite embellishment to use, so I had to decide which route to use.


I started out with using the gorgeous floral embossed patterned paper from Kaiser Crafts in May's Clique Kit. I started using mists from Shimmerz; Cotton Candy, Sweet Heart, and Jeni B Blue.  I used the "packaging" technique to get it done softly and with a painterly feel.


I used my Cameo to cut out rose flourishes on white card stock.  I left them white and added too below my photo.  The photo I am scrapping is of my mom, sister and I during the Easter Parade in NYC this year.  We made our own bunny ears and I need to scrap all these photos.


I have a bag of pastel fabric flowers from Micheals that i added with the hot glue gun.  I used a flair badge from the April add ons that reads You are the BEST.  I then went in with Nuvo crystal drops for the centers of the flower and the gold for accents around my die cuts.  I also layered a piece of pink polka dot acetate behind all my embellishments.


The title is from a Pebbles collection in my stash and a few resin roses finish off my floral layout.  I hope you participate in my challenge during the crop and I post your entries in the Clique Facebook group.  The winner will be chosen on May 31st and win a $5 gift card to use in the shop. Hope everyone has a great day and weekend scrapping.

0 comments:

Post a Comment