Happy Holidays// Spiegelmom Scraps DT


Hello Scrappy Peeps! Welcome back for another wintery inspired layout for the holiday season. I have tons of pictures to scrap from my sisters visit to Florida this year.  We are twinning in matching T-shirts.  I used the snowflakes from the free cut file from the Spiegelmom Scraps blog for this layout.  I took the time to heat emboss some with white and opal powders.


My background patterned paper is from American Crafts Deck the Halls and its called Advent Calendar.  The back of this paper had all the numbers but I wanted to use this gray side with white snowflakes.  I gessoed my page in a diagonal and used mint and light blue sprays in my collections, Mad Hatter Mint from Lindy Stamp gang and Jeni B Bleu from Shimmerz.


A few large silver snowflakes were added to the embellishments and they are from the Dollar store.  The diagonal arrangement of all the snowflakes has a lovely impact for the layout.


I added my journaling on a white tag and layered tangled thread in white, gray and aqua for more interest.


And a layout for me is not complete these days without adding sequins.  These stars, red and green ones are from the Holly Jolly collection from the Spiegelmom Scraps.  Process video is in editing.



0 comments:

Post a Comment