Best Mom// Mixed Media Scrapbook Layout


Hello Scrappy Peeps!!  A fun cheerful layout for you using the Fancy Pants Minnie and June collection again.  I love scrapping photos of my mom and I, and this one is no different.  I used a lot of my scrap pieces of collection for this layout.


I layered them vertically and horizontal and it created an area of intersection where my photo would rest.  I applied clear gesso in order to add some mixed media from my pink tone mists.



I added the empherma pieces from the same collection and added some elements from Maggie Holmes Bloom collection including some washi stripes and the 3D flowers.  I gold heat embossed butterfly wood veneer for a pop of gold and added come splatters to finish this layout.  I added a bit of journaling and added a few gold heart sequins for added detail.



0 comments:

Post a Comment