My Happy Family// The Crafty Maven


Good afternoon everyone.  Thank you for stopping by.  I have a very bright and colorful layout for you today.  My grandma turned 86 years old and we had a huge family party with a Mariachi band and all.  We managed to get a majority of us together for this photo.  I think it was an absolute priceless moment.  This layout was made for Art Party Friday on The Crafty Maven Getaway channel on YouTube.  I love being on Art Party Friday's because sky's the limit with my mixed media on the background.  So.... I added tons of paint colors with a one inch flat brush and had some of the colors blend together.  

My title came easily once I choose the gold foil script phrase thickers called Wildflower.  I added the second gold font to add more interest to the layout.  Those were Desktop by Dear Lizzy.  The strip of washi tape with the gold foil hearts is from my stash.  

The large ephemera with all the hearts is from Wilna's shop and was  included in a recent online workshop I took with her.  I was able to enhance the hearts by adding more from the Hello Love chipboard sheet. 

I finished off the layout with black paint splatters and some light journaling.  I also matted the layout on a colorful patterned paper from The It Factory paper pad from We are Memory Keepers.  You can watch my process here:

0 comments:

Post a Comment