Low Riders// The Pink Camera


Did you know that I love color and florals?  This layout is exactly that, colorful and with flowers.  I am never afraid to add color to anything.  This is my first layout for The Pink Camera design team.  I am on Love it Friday with a Mixed Media scrapbook layout.  My photo is of my two doxies on a walk and my title is 'Low Riders'.  lol  I thought it was super cute.  The alphas are Fitzgerald in Teal.

I started off with Apollo and Artemis from the Shimelle Star Shine collection for the two die cuts on my Cameo.  I also used these papers to double mat my photo.  I fuzzy cut out the black and white roses from the Roses coloring book paper from Hall Pass from American Crafts.  


I used a Crafter Workshop stencils called mini hour glasses with Dazzlers from Shimmerz Paints.  Once that dried I let my heart sing with multi colored watercolor splatters and washes.  I let each layer dry so that little of the colors blended.  The background patterned paper is Scallops from the Hall Pass collection too.  The watercolors is my favorite aspect of this layout.  


I layers my mixed media portion on hot pink colored card stock from my stash and then (over) embellished with more goodies from Shimelle and Maggie Holmes.  The 3D paper flowers and washi tape from Maggie Holmes, the chipboard flower stickers and tiny word stickers from Shimelle Star Shine.


I thought about adding color to the rose cut outs but I let them stay black and white for some contrast.  I finished off the layout with some enamel dots from my stash.  

Thank you for stopping by,
Evi

0 comments:

Post a Comment