Kobe// The Pink Camera DT



Today's layout is for The Pink Camera for Mix Media Monday.  I absolutely love how this layout turned out.  The color combination made this layout special.  This layout did take some added prep time because I cut all those flowers individually out on my Cameo with 4 different patterned papers from the shop.

The patterned papers are all from the Shimelle Star Shine collection; Juno, Ranger, Spitzer and Voyager.  All of them have a magenta, raspberry, burgundy tone to them with worded really well together.  I matched some flowers with each layer and others I mixed and matched to make all the bundled flowers.

The navy background paper is from Queen & Co called Travel Wallpaper and it has a small monotone damask pattern to it.  The contrast of the navy and the magenta colors of the flowers really make this layout special.  I used Nuvo crystal drops for the centers.  I used a Prima floral stencil with gold metallic paste from Heidi Swapp to have added interest.

The flourishes were also cut with the cameo and they are the opposite sides of the flower paper.  It worked perfectly.  Once everything was attached with my hot glue gun, I went in with the tiniest round brush I have and added navy and blue hash marks along with a metallic bright blue, almost like creating baby's breath with it.  Its a subtle but beautiful detail to the layout.  Finished off my layout with my gold Color Shine and let my title simply be my dogs name, Kobe.  The alphas are chipboard from MAMBI.  No journalling needed for this layout.  Here is my process video to see this layout come together.


0 comments:

Post a Comment