Hello Love// The Ink Road DT



Hello friends!  I have been on a real pink kick lately.  What can I say, its one of my favorite colors.  Just doing a cute quick selfie moment with one of my doxies, Zoe.  She is going to be 10 years old this year, I cannot believe it.  Time flies when you are having fun.  Anyways, lets get into the lovely layout.  I started out by fussy cutting out this stripes with the houses called Charming Charade from the Dear Lizzy Fine and Dandy collection found at The Ink Road.

I wanted to have layered look with 2 others papers from the collection.  The gold foiled words on the pink paper is called Fabulous Fun and the soft pink bows paper is Bright Bows.

I added details to the layout with ephemera from Hello Love and from the Shine collection.  To had more interest to the photo, i first matted it with the left over vellum from last weeks layout called Hooray and then layers multiple un used planner pages for the stacked paper look.

I always have to do a bit of mix media/ art supply fun to a layout and for this one I used the macaroon gelato to add the soft focus pink around the photo.  I smudged if with a dabber that comes with the set.  I also smudged more gelato on the wood veneer to make my title "Hello Love".

I finish off most of my layouts with black ink splatters and a roller date stamp.  I loved the way this layout turned out.  Here is my process video to watch how it came together.  

0 comments:

Post a Comment