YouTubers

YouTubers
by Life With Evi
Scrapbook.com

OMG ladies!!!  I have an IRL (In Real Life) scrapbook buddy/ YouTuber living close by.  I have been a subbie to Katty Miranda on YT and IG for months now.  And we only recently figured out we actually A. Live in the same state and B. Live about an hour away from each other.  How amazing is that.  She was gracious enough to invite me to a Crop down in Miami that she RSVPed for.  Of course I went and of course we got along just perfectly.  And we scrapbookers, we take pictures, so out came the selfie stick and a few photos were taken in remembrance   LOL.  She has her layout and process video here too.  
 So I started out with white American Crafts card stock and used a recent Heidi Swapp Stencil with the plus sign and texture paste on the background.  I did not want to add color to the paste, I simply wanted the texture to the layout.  I then cut stripes of patterned paper from the Amelia collection from Studio Calico and black and white pieces from my stash.  The decorative element came with the use of crape paper that was laying around.  I used my ATG and created pleats with the crape paper and it made a ruffle edge to the layout.  I absolutely love how this turned out.  Will have to do this again.  
 The few bit and pieces of ephemera are from Heidi Swapp 'Favorite things' collection from my stash as well.  I had the red glitter paper in my stash as well and add hot pink thread for a touch of messy.  The alphas are from My Minds Eye Niche collection.
I finished off the layout with some black ink splatters and was satisfied with the turnout.  Katy and I are trying to get a series going in the new year where we can get together and scrap our little hearts out together, and post fun videos for all our subscribers.  I can't wait for us to brain storm together.  If you want to see how to create the ruffle edge please watch my process video I have provided.  

Thank you for stopping by,
EVI

0 comments:

Post a Comment