Lucky Dog/ The Cut Shoppe

Lucky Dog
by Life With Evi
Scrapbook.com
Good afternoon all my scrappy friends.  Thank you as always for stopping by and visiting me here in my little world.  I have another layout using a cut file from The Cut Shoppe that I recently purchased.  I am in love with my Silhouette Cameo and can't get enough.  This file is called Heart Felt.    I used American Crafts white textured card stock to cut it out and then went nuts on my mixed media background.  
The card stock was first primed with a thin coat of white gesso to avoid warping.  I then had fun using Delusion Ink Sprays in Vibrant Turquoise, London Blue and Fresh Lime.  I used the effortless packaging technique and it was completely random.  I stayed in the same color family so that the blending areas would still make shades of blues and greens.  The background is super bright it the white cut hearts popped against it.  
The large text on the left and top aspect of the photo are from an old SNAP collection with a dog theme to them.  I cut out the WoofRuffBark from a 4x6 card and the Lucky Dog too.  I love scrapping photos of my dogs since I do not have any children yet.  They are my fur babies and I love them dearly.  The clear stickers used along the right side are from Hobby Lobby.  In order to stick with my dog themed page I also used some dog printed washi tape.  
Lime green tissue paper was layered behind the photo among other black and white scraps.  I finished off with some black ink splatter and some journaling at the bottom.  This was a happy layout to make.  I have the process video below so that you can see how this layout came together.  

Thank you for stopping by,
EVI

0 comments:

Post a Comment