Mixed Media Scrapbook Layout: Go Dolphins!


I'm a NYC girl living in south Florida.  And I will always love my NY Giants but my fiancé is the die heart Miami Dolphins fan.  So in order to make us work, I had to drink the teal and orange Kool-Aid.  So in honor of the Dolphins I needed to scrap this picture of us during pre-season using my August Clique Kit.  This collection is Citrus Bliss from Pink Paislee and the orange of this patterned paper is called Hello and I used a banner stencil and my Dylusion Acrylic paints to achieve the team colors for this layout. 


The orange was just the right shade with the tiniest pattern, not interfering with my plans for using a banner stencil.  The beauty of the Dylusion Acrylic paints is that they dry super fast and there is very little, if any, warping of the paper. The circle dies are a mixture from the die cut pack and using the patterned paper Sour and using my 1.5 inch circle punch.  The "smile" wood veneer is from Heidi Swapp Memory planner collection and the triplet frame is from crate paper Poolside collection.  The stamped impression of "Remember This" and "Documented" are from Kaiser Krafts and black embossing powder. 
The circle stamsp are from Ali Edwards that I recently purchased.  They are great and versatile.  I finished this layout off with liquid pearls in a teal color that I added to the tip of the banners and sprinkled around and some gold sequins.  I filmed a process video for this layout as well:
Thank you for stopping by,
Evi

0 comments:

Post a Comment