Mixed Media Scrapbook Layout: Beautiful Perspective

Hello everyone, thank you for stopping by for another mixed media layout using my August Clique Kit.  I had fun enhancing the blues in the pictures into the background.  I started out with using Bloom by Pink Paisley from the Citrus Bliss collection. 

I love my Dylusion acrylic paints an decided to use London Blue, vibrant turquoise and fresh lime with my new Heidi Swapp stencils.  The stencils came in a two pack with both these geometric triangle patterns.  I applied the paint with the Ranger circular blending tool.  This tool is fantastic at apply the Dylusion paint and I found that tip from Dyan Reaveley herself on her YouTube videos and it really does work like a charm.  

The die cuts used were also apart of the Citrus Bliss collection.  I purchased the 3x4 cards from the Clique kit store that have fun words cut out.  I simply used my London Blue Dylusion acrylic paint to have the word stand out further.  I colored the Studio Calico wood veneer arrows with the same color.  And the acetate star is from Heidi Swapp's Hello Today collection, they were in my stash. 

The Alphas are called Bliss my American Crafts and they truly are gold foiled.   And the gold foiled washi tape with the tiny pineapples is from Little B.  Now I made a mistake and accidently spelled "Perspective" incorrect during my video and a lovely subscriber pointed it out to me and I added the missing "C" to the layout.  Long words...its bound to happen. 

My final touched were using my new Ali Edwards Stamps.  I used Staz-on ink in black and added text around the photo with the help of these stamps.  I absolutely love that they are tiny and can add a bit of detail to a layout.  The background acts like 6x6 patterned paper which I love.  I have a process video for this layout if you would like to watch. 

Thank you for stopping by,
Evi

0 comments:

Post a Comment