Mixed Media Scarpbook Layout: Travel/Journey

My trip to Vegas was amazing and here I am showing off all the hotels on the strip. We were tourist and did a bus tour of the strip our first day.  I live in Florida with a humidity factor in the air, Las Vegas is super hot and dry.  I do believe it was over 100 degrees the entire weekend.  The bus tour does the entire strip in a loop all day long and we could get on and off as we liked.  The hotels are huge, sparkly and impressive.  Each one is its own little city. I am using my June Clique Kit for this layout.  I used the Crate Paper Journeys collection, "TeePee" patterned paper for the background and "Explore" I used for the boarder.  I mixed modeling paste with Mango and Red Apple Plaid acrylic craft paint to get the bright coral color and used The Crafter's Workshop stencil in Fancy Feathers.  I added three large feathers to compliment the patterned paper and colors of my layout. 
I grounded the photos with pieces of "Happy Camper" behind them.  This paper matched the feathers nicely.  The die cuts, wood veneer and flair on the page were all from the kit.  The cork phrase stickers were not from the kit but are from the Journeys collection.  I simply used two words as the title for my layout.  



Overall, the use of the June Clique Kit for the last four layouts on my blog and YouTube Channel are my favorite.  They are all cohesive and document my wonderful vacation to Vegas.  I do have two or three special layout coming up, because Miguel proposed to me in Vegas.  I'm engaged and need to scrap those photos.  

Here is the process video of me putting this layout together.

Thanks for stopping by,
Evi

0 comments:

Post a Comment