Scrapbook Mixed Media Layout: Kissed by the Sun


Hello everyone and thank you for stopping by.  I used the contents of my April Hip Kit for this layout.  The picture is of me at sunset kissing the sun.  My sister took the picture just right to achieve this photo.  I incorporated the use of watercolors in this layout for added color.
Here are a list of the supplies used:

  • Webster's Pages: Dream in Color collection: Life is Good
  • Webster's Pages: Dream in Color collection: Snuggles
  • American Crafts: Amy Tangerine: Rise and Shine collection: Claire
  • Artist Loft Watercolors
  • Amy Tangerine: Rise and Shine Collection: Alex Letters
  • Amy Tangerine: Rise and Shine Collection: Die Cuts
  • Prima Marketing: Hello Pastel collection; 6x6 papers
  • Dina Wakley: Heavy Body Acrylic paint in Silver with the Fine Liner Tip
View my process video:
Have an Amazing day,
Evi

0 comments:

Post a Comment