Scrapbook Mixed Media Layout: Unconditionally loved everyday


I am using my March Hip Kit Club for this layout.  The picture is of my doxie, Zoe and I for a walk on one of Florida's "colder" days.  It was sweater weather time and I was able to capture this selfie with her.  I wanted to use this floral printed page and color it in using my Dylusion Ink Sprays.




The supplies I used:

  • Crate Paper: Craft Market: Stitching
  • Crate Paper: Confetti: Blast
  • Dylusion Ink Sprays: bubblegum pink, funky fuscia, postbox red, squeezed tangerine, sunshine, fresh line, vibrant turquoise, calypso blue and crushed grape.
  • Heidi Swapp blue glitter alphas
  • Heidi Swapp "Favorite things" die cuts
  • Evalicious: Field Notes: Puffy Stickers
  • My Mind's Eye Enamel dots from Jubliee Wild Berry
Here is my process video:


Thank you for watching,
Evi

0 comments:

Post a Comment