Scrapbook Mixed Media Layout: Always Cute


Thank you for stopping by.  I this layout I used the contents of my April Hip Kit Club.  This is my third consecutive month with the subscription and I have enjoy each one.  I am using a picture of my sweet Doxie, Zoe, at the park.  It is a very vibrant colorful photo and wanted to keep the colors lemons and limes.  




A list of supplies used:

  • American Crafts: Amy Tangerine: Rise and Shine Collection: Lana paper
  • Webster's Pages: Dream in Color Collection: Dream in color paper
  • Faber Castell Gesso
  • Faber Castell Gelatos: Margarita mix, snow cone, and green
  • Derwent Inktense Pencils: Vivid green and sun yellow
  • Artist Loft watercolors
  • Artist Loft Modeling paste
  • Craft smart acrylic paint in Mint Green
  • Plaid Apple barrel acrylic paint in Bright Yellow
  • AC: Amy Tangerine: Rise & Shine Phrase Thickers
  • AC: Amy Tangerine: Rise & Shine wood veneers
  • Freckled Fawn cord pieces: heart shape
Here is my process video:

Thanks for watching,

Evi



0 comments:

Post a Comment