Allow Me to Introduce Myself

My name is Evi.  I'm in my 30's, a New York transplant.  I gave up the boogy down Bronx to reside in Florida for the last 10 years.  I gave up the snow and cement experience for palm tress and beaches and I love it.  I do have to admit, I prefer being poolside.  

Life with Evi is a lifestyle blog dedicated to sharing my love for crafts, DIY, cooking, fashion and moments with my doxie, Zoe and my boyfriend, Miguel.  I've started blogging as a way to connect with like- minded creative, inspiring people and document my life.  

I've been a student, a waitress, a sales associate at clothing stores in the mall, a manager at Crate and Barrel and at a hotel, a student again, to a young professional.  But I need a creative outlet outside of work.  I do it for so many reasons but mostly because it meets so many needs in my life.  It offers connections for my creative side and inspires me to be a better girlfriend, daughter and dog mom.  

These days I split my time between my 9-5, walking my dog, trips to farmer's markets and Scandal date nights with my boo.  I'm the most comfortable in shorts and sneakers.  I am addicted to coffee and love watching re-runs of 90's TV shows like Saved by the Bell.  I will always say yes to staying in and cooking but love going out and having some fun.  

Part of cultivating a good life is to record it.  And that is what I am doing here.  Taking snapshots of my life and this is my window for you to peek inside.  Enjoy and thanks for stopping by.  



Evi

0 comments:

Post a Comment